Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shamefully promoting my kid




Ever thought it would be nice to have a sportcourt in the backyard? We visited with the Huffmans the other night and were very impressed with their PickleBall court. I've wanted a basketball court for some time but can't talk Danny into it. Now for the selfish part: If you are thinking of building a sportcourt in the future I'd love to give you my son's info. He works with Hill Country Sport Courts and can come by and put in a bid. I know the owner of the company and have seen their work. They do a lot of private courts of different types, and also have worked for the military, the school system, and private companies. They've build running tracks and all sorts of specialty courts as well as multi-purpose. The owner said if he could get a few in the neighborhood he'd give us a discount - Hmmmm, maybe I can talk Danny into one then!

If you are interested, call Beezer at 512 694-0649

No comments: