Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Books And Bunco






We're doing double fun on August 21st at Maripat's house.  Book club will meet at 6:30, followed by yummy food and then  Bunco at 7:30.  

If you can join us for one or both, comment at the bottom of this post, or email Terri or Maripat.    If you have new neighbors, let them know about this event and give them the blog address so they can check on future events.

Maripat's address is 1280 Drifting Wind Run.  Her email is posted at the right with the rest of the ladies, and her phone number is 858-1317
Hope to see lots and lots of you there!

2 comments:

NancyThornton said...

Hi MaryPat - Just got word my book will be delivered this week - After I read it, others are welcomed to borrow it.

I will be at both the Book Club and Bunco - Thanks for hosting this!

I will bring my bunco sets.....

Nancy Thornton

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.