Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bunco and Stuff on Wednesday

Just a week until Book Club and Bunco at Shari's house.  If you know Shari you know that it will be a blast.  She tells me pajamas are optional, but if you really want to come relaxed then wear your 'jammies.  There will be food - not sure what yet, but there will be food.  Come at 6 for book club (we read Live like Ed - by Ed Bagley).  Bunco will follow at 7 pm.   If you haven't come to bunco in a while come on back and see how much fun we have.  Bring your neighbor.  It's free.  What more can you ask?

2 comments:

NancyThornton said...

Hi Shari - I will bring something good to eat.

I will see you at 6 for the book review. I would love to see that become a real book club. We can talk about it this Wednesday.

Gail Naughton said...

Terri, I emailed Shari to let her know I couldn't this Wednesday yesterday. Today it bounced back to me saying undeliverable. Can you let her know for me I can't make it. Gail Naughton