Thursday, May 22, 2008

If You Enjoy a Good Read......read on

So far I've had 16 ladies express interest in holding a book club here in the Preserve.  Not a lot of feedback on what time of day you'd like, or what day of  the week.  Just to get started, how about Wednesday, June 26 at my house?  That will give us enough time to read a book.    We can make it a lunch meeting and enjoy talk and food or light refreshments.  Let me know if that works, or is later better?
The book I suggest is "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin.  

comment below if you can make it - or leave questions, suggestions etc.  I have not problem changing to an evening if that works for more ladies.  Or email me:  terrib6215@aol.com  

2 comments:

NancyThornton said...

Hi Terri - My sister and I are trying to find a week in June to get together, so I can't say yes yet to June 25th. I did look online and the book looks really good. I will go ahead and get it and hope I can come. When Cathy and I firm up our plans, I can let you know. Thanks for doing this. It sounds great - the daytime and lunch is a good idea. I hope you get some feedback from our neighbors!

NancyThornton said...

Hi Terri - Count me in for the book club date on the 25th. I promise to read the book by then (if you insist!). Thanks for doing this. What can I bring for lunch?